11.30.2010

33 Coffees

I'm glad to be able to announce that my long dreamed of product is now available.

For those who know me, you've probably been subjected to my excited ramblings about the 33Beers book / journal (and its companion the 33Wines version). Some of you might have heard me say that there should be a coffee version of this lovely and useful tasting notes keeper.

Well... now there is.


Dave (of 33 Books) has done an amazing job creating what I think is the single best tool for tracking and managing your coffee tasting experiences.

For me this is an absolute "must have" item for those who love coffee, taste coffee a lot and who care about coffees.

It's important to note that, while the book would be very valuable for pros, it's designed for consumer use. It's easy to understand and easy to use. It's affordable and fits in your pocket.


Full disclosure time: While I am not affiliated with 33Books and have no financial arrangement with or compensation from 33Books or 33Coffees, I did provide advice on the content development for 33Coffees. And Dave is a friend of mine.

2 comments:

swag said...

It's a nice idea, but it's honestly a good 10 years past its time. I have a HanDBase schema I can freely share that I've used on various smart phones for the past 7 years. It has all of what's in the 33 books and more ... and is searchable, sortable, doesn't require a network connection, etc.

chris said...

I'll let Dave respond if he wants to about the goal of this being a book - but (even as a technologist) I have to point out that the percentage of coffee lovers who are comfortable using a pen and paper is likely a bit larger than the percentage who are comfortable with using a HanDBase schema.

There are circumstances where analog is simply a better option in both life and in business.